i Pharmacy S E Corner of Merriman and Plymouth Rd in Livonia
Compounding Pharmacy Medical supply Drugstore serving Livonia Westland Redford Plymouth Farmington Northville in metro Detroit MI
At i Pharmacy compouding pharmacy in Livonia Michigan we work with your physician to solve medication problems. Compounding custom prescription medications provide many more options for patients who are unable or having problems taking medications in conventional ways
The ability to combine one or more chemicals into a new preparation (upon the order of a prescriber) is the unique domain of the compounding pharmacist. iPharmacy combine art and skill to create new formulations and unique dosage forms that were previously unavailable. To do this correctly, state-of-the-art technology is crucial.
Our pharmacy is equipped with electronic balances that accurately weigh chemicals in minute increments.
Our ointment mills and homogenizers reduce particle size, resulting in smoother suspensions and transdermals.
Our autoclaves, clean rooms ensure sterile preparations.
- Customize strengths as LDN compound for low dose Naltrexone capsules
- Combine multiple medications into one dosage form
- Prepare special formulations for pain medicines creams BLT cream Formula 4 5 6 cream ( gabapentin diclofenac lidocaine baclofen ketoprofen) using TOPI-CLIK dispensers
- Compound drugs no longer commercially available or back order medicines like children tamiflu liquid nadolol ursodiol suspension
- Make liquid dosage forms of solid medications as nadolol clonidine metronidazole furosemide spironolactone suspension
- Custom Flavored medicines with a bad or bitter taste for any liquid medication compounding suspensions for children like grape and bubblegum
- Custom compounded pet and animal veterinary medicine like gabapentin mirtazipine tramadol suspension with chicken and beef flavors.Other common compounds are fluoxetine amitriptyline potassium bromide phenobarbital diazepam suppository enalapril urosdiol itraconazole methimazole piroxicam diltiazem atenolol theophylline and much more
- Our pharmacy can customize dosages and strenghts of medications, add flavoring to medications to make them more palatable, create alternate dosage forms and compound discontinued or hard to find medications.
- Compound special creams such as such as pain creams ,hemoroidal ointments, Hormone replacement therapy HRT creams , lorazepam gel , anxiety gel as ABH and ABHR cream with diphenhydramine, lorazepam, haloperidol
- Bio-identical hormones: Estrogen Testosterone Progesterone Estriol Estradiol compounds, boric acid EDTA hyaluronic acid vaginal suppositories testosterone troches
- Newman nipple cream
- Magic mouthwash : Nystatin, Maalox, Lidocaine, Dexamethasone, Benadryl mouthwash suspensions
- Scar cream : Betamethasone , lipoid acid , aloe vera
- Veterinary compounding for dogs and cats ex: Methimazole transdermal gel or suspension, Buprenorphine meloxicam Gabapentin tramadol theophylline terbutaline piroxicam liquid suspensions ,theophylline capsules, tussigon, enalapril amlodipine creams
- Feeding tube preparations like Omeprazole suspension, Lansoprazole Prevacid suspension Ranitidine Suspension Straterra (Atomoxetine) Suspension Famotidine Sodium bicarbonate liquid
- Hemmoroidal preparations like nifedpine ointment with vaseline or lidocaine, diltiazem cream with hydrocortisone
- Dry Burning mouth Mucositis and Pain relief Formulations as Magic Mouthwash with Lidocaine Nystatin dexamethasone ketamine tetracaine gabapentin glycerin benzocaine diphenhydramine misoprostol and much more
- Wart removal creams based on 40% or 60% salicylic acid
- Urea skin hydration creams mixed with aquaphor and hydrocortisone
- Ketamine nasal spray
- Diaper rash compounds: Cholestyramine, Magic Butt paste,Buttocks ointment,Happy Hiney
- Topical Anesthetics: Lidocaine/Tetracaine preparations
- Anti seizure diazepam rectal suppositories
- Hyperpigmentation: Pigmentation cream based on hydroquinone
- Melasma creams
- Wrinkles and other aged skin creams
- Scar creams : Painful scar cream formulas and keloids
- Rosacea creams and other commonly anti acnee preparations as prescribed by your dermatologist based on doxycycline and metronidazole
Our specialty trained pharmacist can modify medication dosages or customize the way medication is taken.Please contact us today at 7347435055 to learn more about any of the compounding services or products we offer and to see if we can meet your current needs.